Trusted Advice, Today
A reassuring source of knowledge, experience and services tailored to your business needs. So why risk your reputation using anyone else.
CHAS Application & Registration
Need CHAS Accreditation to Improve your competitive edge, & be your clients 1st choice? we can help.
We are CHAS Accredited ourselves so we know exactly what we are talking about. We have helped many businesses with our fast route to CHAS Application & Registration accreditation service. We will actually do all the hard work for you and help get it right first time.
CHAS accreditation means more business, for you.
Click for a CHAS Accreditation free online quotation
Are you looking to register with CHAS with a view to becoming CHAS accredited? improve your chance winning tenders & profitable contracts?
Why our CHAS Application service is different.
Help complete your CHAS Application form.
Provide you with documentation to become CHAS Registered.
CHAS application done for an affordable fixed fee.
Guaranteed pass or your money back.
Full support with your CHAS Assessment.
Help your company become CHAS compliant very quickly.
Includes 1 month free Competent Person Service. (Silver package)
How much will assistance with CHAS Application cost?
- Less than 5 employees application £295.00
- More than 5 employees application £TBC*
These costs cover us working with you to complete your CHAS Application and full support for the duration of your assessment.
* depends on the amount of work involved.
If you would like our company to work with your business to achieve CHAS Registration? please contact us.
CHAS Registration Assessment – What does it Assess?
The CHAS Registration Assessment does not assess health and safety competence for specific types of work activities but concentrates on fundamental health and safety management and compliance issues as they apply to the work you undertake.
The list below shows the main areas that will be assessed by a CHAS Health and Safety Assessor as part of your CHAS application process, remember, in all cases plenty of documented evidence and worked examples must be provided with your completed CHAS application form in order to become a CHAS compliant contractor:
- Health and Safety Policy Statement
- Organisation Chart on Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Arrangements
- Workplace Equipment Procedures
- Health and Safety Training
- Employee Consultation Arrangements
- First Aid Provision
- Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Display Screen Equipment Assessments (DSE)
- Manual Handling procedures and Assessments
- Electrical Safety and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Health Surveillance Arrangements
- Accident Statistics and Reporting Procedures
- Workplace Equipment Inspections and Maintenance regime.
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE
- Competent Health and Safety advice and Construction Advice
- Contractor Competence and Resource Assessments
- Workplace Site Safety Inspection Reports
- Office Fire Risk Assessments
- Monitoring Auditing and Reviewing Procedures
Reassurance for contractors and CHAS Registration.
We not only have a proven track record but many years experience in helping businesses with their CHAS Applications.
Note; clients will be invoiced separately by the London Borough of Merton for CHAS Assessment
For your CHAS Application quotation
Last updated by.