- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
Posted by David Cant on July 11, 2010
As you may know, the ‘Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999’ requires all employers to appoint one or more ‘Competent Persons‘ to provide knowledgeable assistance with health and safety.
Competent Person Service
When you appoint Veritas Consulting as your business competent person, you will be receiving one of the most comprehensive and experienced health and safety services available.
It’s a legal requirement, so you don’t want to be paying more than you need to. Our competent person service is very affordable for businesses of all sizes with a low monthly fee. At the same time, the health and safety procedures are vital to avoid legal troubles and protect your employees, so you will receive advice and assistance from highly experienced health and safety professionals, including:
- A health and safety policy review
- 4 flexible office visitors throughout the year – e.g quarterly reviews
- Unlimited health and safety advice via telephone and E-mail
- A designated health and safety professional from Veritas Consulting to act as your competent person and handle all your health and safety requirements
- Plus much more.
Do you currently have a competent person in place? Click here to find out how much you could save and how much more health & safety assistance you could receive by switching to us.
If you’re looking to appoint a competent person, click here to see how you will get some of the most expert health and safety help available for an affordable fee.
This post has been filed in: Competent Person Service