- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published August 5, 2010
Asbestos Surveying – The grand scheme of things Simplifying Asbestos Surveying In January this year, the HSE published new guidance on asbestos surveying, which explicitly advocates the need for Asbestos Surveyors to be able to demonstrate and ensure competency. The HSE estimates that asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) are still present in some 500,000 commercial properties in… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- Encouraging employees to take health and safety seriously >> https://t.co/SUao7B7puc #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 7 hours ago
- #HSE announces priorities for health and safety in #Construction Read more from our Blog here https://t.co/VZu7ErSrmC about 8 hours ago
- Simple, Online CSCS Card Tests booking service. Hassle free, instant & ONLY £34.50 Details https://t.co/RKmgelRJsN https://t.co/8Disrcnzql about 9 hours ago
- Get Chatty! How Better Communication Makes a Safer Workplace » https://t.co/UdXv1PvD9F #healthandsafety https://t.co/iMrWYR6EIj about 11 hours ago
- 1 in every 3 deaths from occupational cancer is estimated to be caused by #asbestos #AskVeritas https://t.co/yF5A37DHnf about 12 hours ago