< boiler work

Health and Safety Consultancy Services for SMEs in Birmingham, West Midlands and beyond

Lapse in Standards Lands Gas Fitter 3 Years in Jail

Loss of life due to Lapse in Gas Safety Standards The life of Zoe Anderson was tragically cut short after she was overcome by carbon monoxide in her bathroom in 2010. In the two weeks prior to her death Andrew Hartley, a gas fitter from Somerset worked on the boiler in the property Miss Anderson… Read the Full Post

Posted in Health and Safety Law, Health and Safety Services, Workplace Health and Safety | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment
Latest Blog Posts
New health and safety sentencing guidelines begin to bite The health and safety sentencing guidelines begin to bite Changes to health and safety laws are having an effect – and offenders are paying... Read More
When fashion and safety collide – the beard debate When fashion and safety collide – the beard debate Facial hair is hugely popular at the moment – but it may also be placing... Read More
Digger rampage underscores importance of Construction site security Digger rampage underscores importance of Construction site Security Two teenagers have pleaded guilty to a destructive rampage that caused £40,000 worth of damage. The... Read More
Follow all of the latest Veritas Consulting news on our RSS feed