- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published December 7, 2011
UKTFA Site Safe Document Following the launch of the eagerly awaited guidance from the UK Timber Frame Association (UKTFA), “Design guide to separating distances for buildings during construction”, Intelligent Wood Systems (IWS) are delighted to announce the launch of our tested and UKTFA approved Category B and C compliant systems. IWS holistic systems have been… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- The #healthandsafety sentencing guidelines are beginning to bite https://t.co/hhuvPF9bpP https://t.co/7Exd46cNk4 about 7 minutes ago
- What are the benefits of health and wellbeing in #construction? Find out here >> https://t.co/8wSvZEgOic #AskVeritas about 16 minutes ago
- Inquest begins into death of #HealthandSafety expert who fell down lift shaft in #Warwick Read more https://t.co/wjSb3ItEvr about 17 minutes ago
- Fatigue in the Workplace is no Snoozing Matter! Read our blog here https://t.co/luXHOkZv8t #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 24 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - Bus driver and employer charged over fatal Coventry crash https://t.co/awgnabA9fm about 1 hour ago