- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published December 7, 2011
UKTFA Site Safe Document Following the launch of the eagerly awaited guidance from the UK Timber Frame Association (UKTFA), “Design guide to separating distances for buildings during construction”, Intelligent Wood Systems (IWS) are delighted to announce the launch of our tested and UKTFA approved Category B and C compliant systems. IWS holistic systems have been… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - Safety training at the world’s largest gold mines https://t.co/rU5M0tKCUJ about 59 minutes ago
- Online Fire Safety Awareness Training - only £19.50 More details at https://t.co/b7OouueBZ0 #firesafety https://t.co/9W4MRnPGr1 about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Scaffolding safety certificates were falsified https://t.co/HZFiXoQ4ON about 2 hours ago
- #Birmingham based #Asbestos Surveyor Surveys buildings for deadly Asbestos both in the West #Midlands and the UK - https://t.co/S3K0dBycG2 about 3 hours ago