- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published October 7, 2011
Until now it has always been a rather long process for cases to go through the courts after someone has been injured or killed in the work place. After the incident there needed to be an investigation and an inquest to discover exactly what happened, which was then followed by the prosecution of the firm… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- Operating on the wrong person and patients falling out of windows - #NHS 'never events' at near record levels >> https://t.co/KPxE4sJFW3 about 14 minutes ago
- #Landlords should be switched on to dangers of ignoring electrical testing regulations See more https://t.co/mvcGhyAjgx #healthandsafety about 1 hour ago
- Attention! Everything you need to know about #demolition safety is here » https://t.co/cUM5HOsQ7e #construction https://t.co/Sn89S8Xn4w about 1 hour ago
- There are currently in excess of 2,000 deaths each year in the UK due to #asbestos related lung cancer #AskVeritas about 2 hours ago
- The office is home to many hazards for example excessive use of Visual Display Units can affect the eyes More at https://t.co/carfbcKfal about 2 hours ago