- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published October 7, 2011
Until now it has always been a rather long process for cases to go through the courts after someone has been injured or killed in the work place. After the incident there needed to be an investigation and an inquest to discover exactly what happened, which was then followed by the prosecution of the firm… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- (New blog post) It's not just hipsters who sport big, bushy whiskers - #Construction workers do - https://t.co/eiyOtOKuS9 #healthandsafety about 27 minutes ago
- The #healthandsafety sentencing guidelines are beginning to bite https://t.co/hhuvPF9bpP https://t.co/gsQ0ruJL72 about 1 hour ago
- Online Fire Safety Awareness Training - only £19.50 More details at https://t.co/b7OouueBZ0 #firesafety https://t.co/hihP88aOVN about 2 hours ago
- #Birmingham based #Asbestos Surveyor Surveys buildings for deadly Asbestos both in the West #Midlands and the UK - https://t.co/S3K0dBycG2 about 4 hours ago
- #Hillsborough: lessons from a disaster >> See more https://t.co/KKvY7oKKjn #HealthandSafety about 5 hours ago