- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published December 7, 2011
UKTFA Site Safe Document Following the launch of the eagerly awaited guidance from the UK Timber Frame Association (UKTFA), “Design guide to separating distances for buildings during construction”, Intelligent Wood Systems (IWS) are delighted to announce the launch of our tested and UKTFA approved Category B and C compliant systems. IWS holistic systems have been… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - Noise-induced hearing loss: How can you monitor your workforce? https://t.co/zhVZyNMoae about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Access hatches: all you need to know https://t.co/uDyucjYyVU about 6 hours ago
- Why Safety in Construction is Everyone's Business » https://t.co/uCYyg8doc8 #Healthandsafety #Askveritas https://t.co/R143nNRmTd about 8 hours ago
- How many fatalities really take place in the workplace? Read our blog post at https://t.co/bscuCXVNXY #AskVeritas about 9 hours ago
- How to report a health and safety concern >> https://t.co/kLE5dQ8wPV #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 9 hours ago