- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published January 19, 2012
One of the problems which are faced by health care workers is being exposed to violence. In order to help minimise the dangers to employees in this sector it is essential to have management systems in place. These need to be created in order to reduce this risks of being physically harmed while working and… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- As your CDM Adviser, Veritas Consulting will handle all the risk management factors associated with health & safety #AskVeritas about 1 hour ago
- Cruise control: How safe is the film industry? Read more https://t.co/oPVVzL3MTW #safety #TomCruise about 1 hour ago
- Latest figures from HSE reveal that 1.3 milion workers suffered from work-related illness in 2015/16 https://t.co/5hcSsW0zXH about 2 hours ago
- Mental health in the #construction industry, is a serious matter See more from our Blog here… https://t.co/xgqrgXaJLd about 4 hours ago