- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published March 31, 2014
The Vunerable and Their Health Care The health and social care institution is concerned with a predominantly vulnerable group of people, which includes the sick, the elderly, and those with disabilities. The management of their individual needs and daily care delivery presents certain risks that can result in their harm, as well as harm to… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- Online Slips, Trips & Falls Awareness Training More details here https://t.co/l8VhBwKQ5t #AskVeritas https://t.co/xkNb2bKM4H about 48 minutes ago
- Sadly as many as 43,000 people worldwide die each year from #mesothelioma an #asbestos related disease #AskVeritas about 1 hour ago
- #BigBen: Everything you need to know about why Westminster's Great Bell is being silenced Read more https://t.co/5dr78hM8q3 about 2 hours ago
- Is it ok for #Construction workers to Horse around? >> https://t.co/ukd97dy13z #AskVeritas about 3 hours ago
- Around 13,000 deaths each year in UK from work-related lung disease & cancer are linked to past exposure mainly to chemicals & dust at work about 4 hours ago