- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published December 20, 2011
During this festive season, I would like to remind you that any employees planning to dash through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way, are advised that a Point of Work Risk Assessment will be required addressing the safety of an open sleigh. Dashing through… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- Health & Safety Stats UK 2014/15 76,000 other injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR Source:… https://t.co/DzvF8ONiID about 8 hours ago
- Each year in the #Agriculture Forestry & Fishing sector around 4% of workers suffer from an illness they believe to be work-related about 10 hours ago
- Are the new health and safety sentencing guidelines begin to bite? Read our Blog >> https://t.co/RuF3UQ8mXa… https://t.co/qPoJNlTuLe about 13 hours ago
- Although the #construction industry accounts for 5% of UK employees it accounted for 31% of fatal injuries to employees (HSE statistics) about 14 hours ago
- WATCH: The moment a Sunderland house was destroyed in explosion #Health and #safety investigation continues https://t.co/4ccmS3TnvR about 15 hours ago