- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published October 7, 2011
Until now it has always been a rather long process for cases to go through the courts after someone has been injured or killed in the work place. After the incident there needed to be an investigation and an inquest to discover exactly what happened, which was then followed by the prosecution of the firm… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - Noise-induced hearing loss: How can you monitor your workforce? https://t.co/zhVZyNMoae about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Access hatches: all you need to know https://t.co/uDyucjYyVU about 6 hours ago
- Why Safety in Construction is Everyone's Business » https://t.co/uCYyg8doc8 #Healthandsafety #Askveritas https://t.co/R143nNRmTd about 8 hours ago
- How many fatalities really take place in the workplace? Read our blog post at https://t.co/bscuCXVNXY #AskVeritas about 9 hours ago
- How to report a health and safety concern >> https://t.co/kLE5dQ8wPV #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 9 hours ago