- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published October 7, 2011
Until now it has always been a rather long process for cases to go through the courts after someone has been injured or killed in the work place. After the incident there needed to be an investigation and an inquest to discover exactly what happened, which was then followed by the prosecution of the firm… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- How many fatalities really take place in the workplace? Read David`s blog post at https://t.co/bscuCXVNXY… https://t.co/YlSOP7Dqzj about 12 minutes ago
- Building regulations to be reviewed after #safety tests following #Grenfell >> See more https://t.co/gH8Gb8WfbH about 32 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - Dehydration has “same effects as drink-driving” https://t.co/0kVE2aV88G about 58 minutes ago
- Dehydration has “same effects as drink-driving” See more https://t.co/0kVE2aV88G #RoadSafety #HealthandSafety about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Great British Bake Off: How safe is baking? https://t.co/Sff8Y1sPW8 about 2 hours ago