- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published December 20, 2011
During this festive season, I would like to remind you that any employees planning to dash through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, going over the fields and laughing all the way, are advised that a Point of Work Risk Assessment will be required addressing the safety of an open sleigh. Dashing through… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - ISO45001: BSI issues draft guidance on applying international standard https://t.co/DFYN6DEgp0 about 8 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - £200k fine following fall death https://t.co/33Hsy7tc80 about 1 hour ago
- According to recent estimates, more than 107,000 people die each year from #asbestos related lung cancer resulting from exposure at work about 2 hours ago
- #healthandsafety - Theresa May calls for ‘urgent’ review of Big Ben silence https://t.co/0EaoF3fVya about 2 hours ago
- OFSTED inspector kicks off a health and safety row https://t.co/EdVIxn8jeu about 3 hours ago