- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published January 27, 2012
Experience of Workplace Bullying Since leaving employment to run my own business, I have discovered the real benefits of being my own boss. When in employment, I was confronted by three workplace bullies, in three separate organisations and job roles, all of which were my managers. At the time, it was very distressing; it shattered… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - ISO45001: BSI issues draft guidance on applying international standard https://t.co/DFYN6DEgp0 about 24 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - £200k fine following fall death https://t.co/33Hsy7tc80 about 1 hour ago
- According to recent estimates, more than 107,000 people die each year from #asbestos related lung cancer resulting from exposure at work about 2 hours ago
- #healthandsafety - Theresa May calls for ‘urgent’ review of Big Ben silence https://t.co/0EaoF3fVya about 3 hours ago
- OFSTED inspector kicks off a health and safety row https://t.co/EdVIxn8jeu about 3 hours ago