- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published March 18, 2013
Machines can be deadly and also can result in multiple injuries both minor and extremely severe. To help reduce the risks caused by working with machinery there are regulations designed to control and reduce those risks. One of those risks is to have in place the appropriate safety guards. These guards can protect employees from… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- HSE HSL:PPE Essentials – Buxton, 12-13 Sept 2017 https://t.co/F7RZWwqPGK about 8 minutes ago
- How to manage Hand & Arm Vibration Syndrome in construction See more - https://t.co/Ay8sKYxlMx #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 2 hours ago
- HSE HSL: Machinery Series – Designing & Specifying Safety Related Control Systems – Buxton, 14 Sept 2017 https://t.co/mBT9SFulZ8 about 4 hours ago
- Online Fire Safety Awareness Training - only £19.50 More details at https://t.co/b7OouueBZ0 #firesafety https://t.co/20fIndDZMZ about 5 hours ago
- #Birmingham based #Asbestos Surveyor Surveys buildings for deadly Asbestos both in the West #Midlands and the UK - https://t.co/S3K0dBycG2 about 7 hours ago