- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published January 19, 2012
One of the problems which are faced by health care workers is being exposed to violence. In order to help minimise the dangers to employees in this sector it is essential to have management systems in place. These need to be created in order to reduce this risks of being physically harmed while working and… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - ISO45001: BSI issues draft guidance on applying international standard https://t.co/DFYN6DEgp0 about 14 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - £200k fine following fall death https://t.co/33Hsy7tc80 about 1 hour ago
- According to recent estimates, more than 107,000 people die each year from #asbestos related lung cancer resulting from exposure at work about 2 hours ago
- #healthandsafety - Theresa May calls for ‘urgent’ review of Big Ben silence https://t.co/0EaoF3fVya about 2 hours ago
- OFSTED inspector kicks off a health and safety row https://t.co/EdVIxn8jeu about 3 hours ago