- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published September 28, 2011
Copper Alloys, a foundry based in Stoke on Trent in the West Midlands, has been prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive after one of their workers was seriously injured. A 28 year old man, who has not wished to be named, suffered terrible burns caused by molten metal which was around 900 degrees Celsius.… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- As your CDM Adviser, Veritas Consulting will handle all the risk management factors associated with health & safety #AskVeritas about 14 hours ago
- Cruise control: How safe is the film industry? Read more https://t.co/oPVVzL3MTW #safety #TomCruise about 14 hours ago
- Latest figures from HSE reveal that 1.3 milion workers suffered from work-related illness in 2015/16 https://t.co/5hcSsW0zXH about 15 hours ago
- Mental health in the #construction industry, is a serious matter See more from our Blog here… https://t.co/xgqrgXaJLd about 17 hours ago