- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published October 7, 2011
Until now it has always been a rather long process for cases to go through the courts after someone has been injured or killed in the work place. After the incident there needed to be an investigation and an inquest to discover exactly what happened, which was then followed by the prosecution of the firm… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- Mastering the basics when Working at height See more https://t.co/rxXNPaEGA3 #workingatheight #AskVeritas about 8 minutes ago
- OFSTED inspector kicks off a health and safety row Read more on our Blog here >> https://t.co/EdVIxn8jeu #AskVeritas #HealthandSafety about 1 hour ago
- Health & Safety Strikes Back – Why You Should Always Keep Every Workplace Safe Read our blog post at https://t.co/ys3cWRYd5g #AskVeritas about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Worker burns caused by fire from highly flammable liquid https://t.co/hryDLd4Gpt about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Cruise control: How safe is the film industry? https://t.co/oPVVzL3MTW about 2 hours ago