- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published March 18, 2013
Machines can be deadly and also can result in multiple injuries both minor and extremely severe. To help reduce the risks caused by working with machinery there are regulations designed to control and reduce those risks. One of those risks is to have in place the appropriate safety guards. These guards can protect employees from… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - Noise-induced hearing loss: How can you monitor your workforce? https://t.co/zhVZyNMoae about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Access hatches: all you need to know https://t.co/uDyucjYyVU about 6 hours ago
- Why Safety in Construction is Everyone's Business » https://t.co/uCYyg8doc8 #Healthandsafety #Askveritas https://t.co/R143nNRmTd about 8 hours ago
- How many fatalities really take place in the workplace? Read our blog post at https://t.co/bscuCXVNXY #AskVeritas about 9 hours ago
- How to report a health and safety concern >> https://t.co/kLE5dQ8wPV #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 9 hours ago