- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published August 5, 2010
Asbestos Surveying – The grand scheme of things Simplifying Asbestos Surveying In January this year, the HSE published new guidance on asbestos surveying, which explicitly advocates the need for Asbestos Surveyors to be able to demonstrate and ensure competency. The HSE estimates that asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) are still present in some 500,000 commercial properties in… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- YOU can avoid risk with demolition. Read top tips for #safety here » https://t.co/cUM5HOsQ7e #construction about 4 hours ago
- Apparently, accident rates are lower (about 14%) where employees feel they have a say in #health & #safety matters (HSE facts & figures) about 5 hours ago
- In #Construction and need that competitive edge? » https://t.co/prBhETysJu #healthandsafety #ASKveritas https://t.co/EglywGfnmq about 6 hours ago
- 1.2 million people in UK suffered from an illness they believed was caused or made worse by their work during the last year #AskVeritas about 7 hours ago
- Stay Safe When You’re Knocking Down! Read more here https://t.co/8igKUiQ7GO #AskVeritas #HealthandSafety about 8 hours ago