- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published December 7, 2011
UKTFA Site Safe Document Following the launch of the eagerly awaited guidance from the UK Timber Frame Association (UKTFA), “Design guide to separating distances for buildings during construction”, Intelligent Wood Systems (IWS) are delighted to announce the launch of our tested and UKTFA approved Category B and C compliant systems. IWS holistic systems have been… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- As your CDM Adviser, Veritas Consulting will handle all the risk management factors associated with health & safety #AskVeritas about 1 hour ago
- Cruise control: How safe is the film industry? Read more https://t.co/oPVVzL3MTW #safety #TomCruise about 1 hour ago
- Latest figures from HSE reveal that 1.3 milion workers suffered from work-related illness in 2015/16 https://t.co/5hcSsW0zXH about 2 hours ago
- Mental health in the #construction industry, is a serious matter See more from our Blog here… https://t.co/xgqrgXaJLd about 4 hours ago