- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published March 31, 2014
The Vunerable and Their Health Care The health and social care institution is concerned with a predominantly vulnerable group of people, which includes the sick, the elderly, and those with disabilities. The management of their individual needs and daily care delivery presents certain risks that can result in their harm, as well as harm to… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - Company fined £20k after worker dies from burn injuries https://t.co/LaPPHUxHQ0 about 11 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - Mental Health: Developing a Deeper Understanding https://t.co/Uy7VlcJxL2 about 1 hour ago
- YOU can avoid risk with demolition. Read top tips for #safety here » https://t.co/cUM5HOsQ7e #construction about 6 hours ago
- Apparently, accident rates are lower (about 14%) where employees feel they have a say in #health & #safety matters (HSE facts & figures) about 7 hours ago
- In #Construction and need that competitive edge? » https://t.co/prBhETysJu #healthandsafety #ASKveritas https://t.co/EglywGfnmq about 8 hours ago