- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published January 19, 2012
One of the problems which are faced by health care workers is being exposed to violence. In order to help minimise the dangers to employees in this sector it is essential to have management systems in place. These need to be created in order to reduce this risks of being physically harmed while working and… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #healthandsafety - Noise-induced hearing loss: How can you monitor your workforce? https://t.co/zhVZyNMoae about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Access hatches: all you need to know https://t.co/uDyucjYyVU about 6 hours ago
- Why Safety in Construction is Everyone's Business » https://t.co/uCYyg8doc8 #Healthandsafety #Askveritas https://t.co/R143nNRmTd about 8 hours ago
- How many fatalities really take place in the workplace? Read our blog post at https://t.co/bscuCXVNXY #AskVeritas about 9 hours ago
- How to report a health and safety concern >> https://t.co/kLE5dQ8wPV #AskVeritas #healthandsafety about 9 hours ago