- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published March 18, 2013
Machines can be deadly and also can result in multiple injuries both minor and extremely severe. To help reduce the risks caused by working with machinery there are regulations designed to control and reduce those risks. One of those risks is to have in place the appropriate safety guards. These guards can protect employees from… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- How many fatalities really take place in the workplace? Read David`s blog post at https://t.co/bscuCXVNXY… https://t.co/YlSOP7Dqzj about 16 minutes ago
- Building regulations to be reviewed after #safety tests following #Grenfell >> See more https://t.co/gH8Gb8WfbH about 36 minutes ago
- #healthandsafety - Dehydration has “same effects as drink-driving” https://t.co/0kVE2aV88G about 1 hour ago
- Dehydration has “same effects as drink-driving” See more https://t.co/0kVE2aV88G #RoadSafety #HealthandSafety about 1 hour ago
- #healthandsafety - Great British Bake Off: How safe is baking? https://t.co/Sff8Y1sPW8 about 2 hours ago