- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
By David Cant | Published October 7, 2011
Until now it has always been a rather long process for cases to go through the courts after someone has been injured or killed in the work place. After the incident there needed to be an investigation and an inquest to discover exactly what happened, which was then followed by the prosecution of the firm… Read the Full Post
Join over 2500 readers by entering your email below.
Are you on Facebook?
- #BigBen: Everything you need to know about why Westminster's Great Bell is being silenced Read more https://t.co/5dr78hM8q3 about 14 minutes ago
- Is it ok for #Construction workers to Horse around? >> https://t.co/ukd97dy13z #AskVeritas about 1 hour ago
- Around 13,000 deaths each year in UK from work-related lung disease & cancer are linked to past exposure mainly to chemicals & dust at work about 2 hours ago
- Workplace Health & Safety News Scoops from the Press & Media across the UK - https://t.co/fP2FL4TTfU #AskVeritas about 4 hours ago