< ozone safety procedure

Health and Safety Consultancy Services for SMEs in Birmingham, West Midlands and beyond

Maintenance worker was exposed to poisonous gas at soft-drinks plant

A contractor, while doing servicing to equipment at a factory that manufactures soft-drinks internationally, was exposed to a deadly gas-ozone gas. Loughborough Magistrates’ Court heard that Cott Beverages Ltd contracted Hanovia Ltd to service their UV equipment. The factory is based in Kegworth. On 26 July 2010, Richard Sharp, who is an employee of Hanovia… Read the Full Post

Posted in Health and Safety Law, Health and Safety Services, Safety Services, Workplace Health and Safety | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment
Latest Blog Posts
Poundstretcher, Whistleblowers and a Warning for All Employers Poundstretcher, Whistleblowers and a warning for all employers High street retailer Poundstretcher has been handed a £1,000.000 fine for health and safety failings recently –... Read More
Construction site safety over the Christmas break Construction site safety for a safer Christmas break Many sites shutdown between Christmas and New Year – here’s your checklist for increasing construction site... Read More
Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Construction Industry Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Construction Industry Technology is already changing the way we work – but does it threaten jobs in the construction... Read More
Follow all of the latest Veritas Consulting news on our RSS feed