< ozone safety procedure

Health and Safety Consultancy Services for SMEs in Birmingham, West Midlands and beyond

Maintenance worker was exposed to poisonous gas at soft-drinks plant

A contractor, while doing servicing to equipment at a factory that manufactures soft-drinks internationally, was exposed to a deadly gas-ozone gas. Loughborough Magistrates’ Court heard that Cott Beverages Ltd contracted Hanovia Ltd to service their UV equipment. The factory is based in Kegworth. On 26 July 2010, Richard Sharp, who is an employee of Hanovia… Read the Full Post

Posted in Health and Safety Law, Health and Safety Services, Safety Services, Workplace Health and Safety | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment
Latest Blog Posts
The workplace is no place for risks The workplace is no place for risks Risk-taking is unacceptable when it comes to issues of health and safety, but why do some people... Read More
New Health and Safety apprenticeship announced New Health and Safety apprenticeship announced The UK marketplace is no stranger to skill shortages, but for the first time, lives could be at... Read More
Health and safety advice from a UN weapons inspector Health and safety advice from a UN weapons inspector A UN weapons inspector may be used to working with bioweapons – but their health... Read More
Follow all of the latest Veritas Consulting news on our RSS feed