< poison exposure

Health and Safety Consultancy Services for SMEs in Birmingham, West Midlands and beyond

Maintenance worker was exposed to poisonous gas at soft-drinks plant

A contractor, while doing servicing to equipment at a factory that manufactures soft-drinks internationally, was exposed to a deadly gas-ozone gas. Loughborough Magistrates’ Court heard that Cott Beverages Ltd contracted Hanovia Ltd to service their UV equipment. The factory is based in Kegworth. On 26 July 2010, Richard Sharp, who is an employee of Hanovia… Read the Full Post

Posted in Health and Safety Law, Health and Safety Services, Safety Services, Workplace Health and Safety | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment
Latest Blog Posts
Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Construction Industry Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and the Construction Industry Technology is already changing the way we work – but does it threaten jobs in the construction... Read More
Has health and safety gone too far? Has health and safety gone too far? People often say “health and safety has gone too far”. But are they right? Complaints about health... Read More
Improving Construction Site Fire Safety Improving Construction Site Fire Safety London Fire Brigade chiefs are calling for more to be done to prevent fires on construction sites. Ever since... Read More
Follow all of the latest Veritas Consulting news on our RSS feed