< poison gases

Health and Safety Consultancy Services for SMEs in Birmingham, West Midlands and beyond

Maintenance worker was exposed to poisonous gas at soft-drinks plant

A contractor, while doing servicing to equipment at a factory that manufactures soft-drinks internationally, was exposed to a deadly gas-ozone gas. Loughborough Magistrates’ Court heard that Cott Beverages Ltd contracted Hanovia Ltd to service their UV equipment. The factory is based in Kegworth. On 26 July 2010, Richard Sharp, who is an employee of Hanovia… Read the Full Post

Posted in Health and Safety Law, Health and Safety Services, Safety Services, Workplace Health and Safety | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment
Latest Blog Posts
When employees sabotage their own health and safety When employees sabotage their own health and safety A group of builders has found a loophole in the rules banning shorts on their site... Read More
Could biometric technology help improve construction health and safety Could biometric technology help improve construction health and safety Although it has existed for years, biometrics technology has been restricted to projects requiring the... Read More
5 ways health and safety will make you rich 5 ways health and safety will make you rich There are many excuses given by businesses being prosecuted for health and safety failings, but... Read More
Follow all of the latest Veritas Consulting news on our RSS feed