Online Slips, Trips and Falls Awareness Training
No matter how careful people are every Workplace environment has the potential for slips, trips and fall hazards. This Slips, trips and falls awareness course explains how your employees can implement good housekeeping, which in turn helps reduce the potential for an accident to occur – whilst creating a safer workplace environment.
Being aware of what cause’s slips, trips and falls in the Workplace prevents accidents.
Summary of course content
This awareness training course is designed to fit the requirements of most organisations. This maybe a school; library, hospital; factory; shop; or even a construction site, this course has been designed for you to help reduce the potential for an accident occurring in the Workplace.
- Background, history and legislation
- Explains Slips, Trips and falls.
- What are the differences between these hazards?
- Explain how to spot/remove such dangers.
- Contributory factors increasing the likelihood of an accident at work
- Workplace Risk Assessment and how to complete a Form.
The duration of this online training course is approx 38 minutes (excludes time to take exam) and all delegates get a certificate of competence. You can stop and start the course as and when you like.
And help will be available at all times.
Download the full course overview
Return to our Online Health and Safety Training Page