- Who We Are
- Project Gallery
- CDM Consultancy
- Asbestos Survey
- Competent Person
- Workplace Safety
- Construction Safety
- Office Safety
- Training & E-Learning Courses
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Audit
- Health and Safety Templates
- Contact us Today
- GET FREE UPDATES!
Join us on Google
Posted by David Cant on November 19, 2009
Where can I take my CSCS Card Health and Safety test?
CSCS Card Health and Safety Tests are normally taken at your local Driving Test centres – there are over 300 locations in the UK, so there is always one close to your home or workplace.
Each CSCS test centre have flexible opening times – generally six days a week including Saturday mornings and early evenings.
Simple steps to booking your CSCS Card Health and Safety Test?
1. In order to register make sure you have your contact details available;
- Full Name
- National insurance Number (haven’t got one don’t worry we can provide you with one) .
2. Have ready a means of payment (either a debit card a credit or Job centre Voucher)
3. Need to let us know whether you have special requirements, such as hearing difficulties, reading difficulties or prefer the CSCS test in your own language.
4. To help you prepare for the CSCS Card Test a revision book containing all the questions and answers can be purchased in your language other than English.
Want to pass your test first time here is the best advice to help prepare for your CSCS Card Health and Safety test?
1) Carefully read the CSCS Revision book over and over again.
2) Attend the CSCS Card health and safety test training course
3) Read various construction industry Health and Safety guides
4) Attend regular Toolbox talks sessions and induction training courses.
5) Seek advice from HSE website.
6) Ask your employer for Health and Safety guidance notes.
What do I need to take with me for my CSCS test?
You will need to take the following with you to the CSCS test centre:
1) Your confirmation email.
2) A piece of ID displaying your photo i.e passport, UK driving licence.
3) A piece of ID displaying your signature i.e passport, UK driving licence.
When you arrive you will need to confirm your identity to the test centre representative who will show you exactly what to do.
What does the CSCS Health and Safety Test actually involve.
1) CSCS Card Health and Safety tests is taken by sitting in front of a small TV monitor.
2) A selection of 50 questions one by one are displayed and you touch the screen indicating your chosen answer for each question,
3) You are given 45 minutes in which to answer the questions
Please note no specific computer skills are needed.
At the end of the test you will be given a certificate and instructions on how to obtain your CSCS Card.
How much will my CSCS Card Health and Safety Test cost
The cost of the CSCS Card test is £34.50.
A CSCS Card Test including a revision Book costs £49.50.
A retest will cost you £30.00
This post has been filed in: CSCS Cards