Trusted Advice, Today
A reassuring source of knowledge, experience and services tailored to your business needs. So why risk your reputation using anyone else.
Health and Safety Services Retainer & Competent Person for SMEs
Good health and safety doesn’t make the world go round but it makes the ride worthwhile when the results add real value and long term improvements to your business.
Health and Safety Services Retainer
Veritas Consulting have developed a competent person package that will ensure your continued investment into health and safety is used effectively. As part of this package we will conduct a comprehensive review of all safety documentation. Working closely with key personnel within the business we will ensure an up to date suite of bespoke safety documents and procedures that enable you to deliver targeted and effective health and safety, that will have a measurable impact on your business.
Our appointment will also enable your business to use Veritas Consulting as the ‘Appointed Competent Person’ and to be named in the Health & Safety Policy and associated safety correspondence.
What you get
- Access to competent person in health and safety (Allocated advisor) to work in partnership and complement the existing your business team
- Update Employer (client) of key responsibilities
- Telephone, on-line support and Information services
- Email and Blog bulletins to all stakeholders of the business
- Updates in the changes of legislation and associated training/toolbox talks
- Produce, develop and maintain a proactive training programme
- 3 monthly strategic review of safety documentation (risk assessments, policies etc.)
- Communicate health and safety policies to promote a positive culture
- Advice and guidance on notifiable and non-notifiable projects
- Liaise with contractors and consultants for all projects
- Availability of a consultant to undertake health and safety site inspections each backed up with a report.
Additional Consultancy Services include if required:
- CDM Coordinator Services.
- Prepare CDM Policy for designers
- Accident Investigation Response Team.
- Additional site visits and/or attendance at client meetings.
- Complete PQQs to demonstrate competence.
- Meeting with Local Authority or Health and Safety Executive (HSE).Coordinate and Chair regular (monthly/quarterly) health and safety Forums & Committee Meetings.
- Monthly site visit(s) will include site inspections/audits and review of safety documentation.
- Health and Safety Training Solutions
Added Value and Positive Impact
Veritas Consulting will ensure a strategic and operational impact on your business that will ultimately result in:
- Professional support for tender and PQQ submissions.
- Commercial advantage during tendering and bid submissions.
- Reduced training costs and effective investment into safety.
- Proactive rather than reactive approach to safety.
- Eliminate PAYE and National Insurance of employed services.
- Reduce overheads and eliminate fixed overheads.
- No contract or obligations.
- Ability to reduce or increase support required based on workloads (contracts awarded).
- Promote a ‘real’ internal collaborative partnership with the Nationwide Joinery team.
- The option to utilise an ‘independent CDM specialist’ as we are able to challenge the design on your behalf without any potential conflict.
- Added value pre-tender support, working with the business bid team to act as a professional sounding’ board on elements of innovative design solution.
Interested, what’s my next step?
The competent person service can be set up same day so if you would like to get the ball moving quickly call 0800 1488 677 or if you prefer contact us for an initial enquiry
This competent person service is subject to a formal annually renewable contract that will be despatched prior to commencement of the commission for your approval.