Putting Social Media to work for the Health and Safety Industry and beyond!
You’ve probably heard of Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc – and may even use it yourself at home. But did you know that these platforms also offer extraordinary opportunities for your business?
Although these tools are generally completely free to use, your business will need to invest time and effort to make sure your Social Media conversations make some kind of return. You will also need to ensure that you avoid the common pitfalls that can destroy your business reputation within seconds.
Social Media – Why, What and Who?
There are many benefits to using Social Media:
- You can connect with millions of new people across the world within minutes.
- You can establish your expertise and credibility online.
- You can build a community of followers who can in turn become your customers.
- You can turn your customers into brand advocates, helping amplify your marketing message.
- You can publish important news, advisories or warnings to a global audience within seconds.
Social Media offers another channel for you to spread the word about your products, services or industry news. And I can help you.
What does Social Media Training involve?
Social Media Training from David Cant at Veritas Consulting is designed to ensure you get the very best from the medium.
My Training will show you:
- How to sign up and use the free tools at your disposal.
- ‘Netiquette’ – the online social conventions that you need to adhere to in order to avoid causing offence, embarrassment or PR gaffe.
- How to ensure your time online is spent fruitfully by setting goals and defining a Social Media strategy.
- Ways to automate your communications to keep your followers engaged.
- The art of listening and engaging with Social Media users.
- Add value by optimising your Social Media strategy.
- Understand how to achieve business success through successful Social Media.
As a well established and experienced individual in Social Media platforms I will help you learn to use Social Media confidently, giving your company a chance to flourish online.
Reasons why you should attend Social Media Training?
Whether you already use Social Media or not, Training is a great way to get the best from the various online channels available. Virtually anyone can benefit from Training, including:
- Absolute beginners – getting to grip with the basics.
- Intermediate users – learn the differences between personal and corporate social media techniques and how they apply to your business.
- Advanced users – Learn how to set up and manage a social strategy that yields genuine business benefits.
- And for those who have been trying Social Media for ages, not getting the results and want to raise their profile.
Training helps you learn what you need to know ‘on the job’, so that all the benefits are realised on your own company account. Taking the Training approach means that you see genuine benefits, rather than simply participating in a theoretical exercise.
The Training is designed not only for Health and Safety Industry Professionals, but companies and individuals who want to “boost and enhance” their efforts across the various Social Media Platforms and help you realise the huge benefits for your Business.
I can provide the following:
- 1-to-1 in-house coaching with your Social Media manager / Team
- details for you to attend a scheduled workshop
- Advice via email or Skype
or if you prefer I could manage your account to give it a Boost in the World of Social Media
Your next step
To find out more about Social Media Training and how to harness Social Media for your business, get in touch with Veritas Consulting today.
Whether you would like in-house Training or prefer to attend one of the scheduled Workshops just get in touch however, in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about course content or what you can expect to learn.